Matrix Tool Vending – Version 6 – Doing it Right !
MATRIX is a total tool management system that controls inventory, streamlines purchasing and drives down costs. MATRIX combines the world’s most innovative automated tool dispenser with powerful management software. Access to an item stored in locked bins is electronically controlled by the management software according to pre-defined authorisations.
The new MATRIX Series 6 has been launched as a further refinement in design and functionality in this unique series. There are more cabinet options available, including the DLS economical solution with flexible drawer partitions.
- Matrix MAXI stands tall with a large capacity, a surprisingly small footprint and sleek, ergonomic design. Secure with electronically locked drawers & bins.
- Matrix MINI is super compact and can go just about anywhere, sitting atop a workbench, lockable MATRIX trolley or DLS 4D. Secure with electronically locked drawers & bins.
- (Each of the above cabinet models is offered as a TOUCH (with touch screen and PC) or POD version, and both versions connect directly to the network or can be linked together)
- DLS 4D is a semi-secure 4 drawer cabinet for supplementary storage or for use as a base for a MINI cabinet.
- DLS 8D is an economical solution with flexible drawer partitions, a semi-secure cabinet with 8 electronically locked drawers.
- TOOLPORT dispenses single inserts with 100% accountability and is available in 4 drawer & 8 drawer models.
All Matrix MINI & MAXI machines come with modular drawer and bin configurations that can be swapped in & out, giving you almost infinite flexibility. Add-on cabinets are connected with a click of a cable. Multiple cabinets can be deployed in different locations and networked to run from one common database.
- Drives MAXI, MINI & DLS cabinets
- Search items by group, text, numeric, application, picture and favourites
- Control access to tools by user group, job, part no. and budget
- Prompts for alternative or related items
- Connects to electronic catalogs and tool selection apps
- Shopping basket for speedy issue of multiple items
- Alerts for stock shortages or discrepancies
- 26 Languages available
- One database for multiple sites and cabinets
- Matrix can be accessed by Keypad, your existing magnetic stripe or barcode badges, or using a biometric fingerprint reader (recommended).
- Full item & supplier maintenance including prices, stock levels, locations, technical data and usage history
- Complete suite of standard and advanced reports – view & save in Excel, HTML, PDF or smartphone format & deliver automatically by e-mail
- Sophisticated planning engine
- Analyzer dashboard for instant access to KPIs
- Track serial items and gauge movement & calibration
- Export / Import interface with ERP systems
- Link photos & documents to items
- Manage rework process